Laman

Rabu, 30 Mei 2012

Dinner Date At Eat & Eat

Last Tuesday i asked my husband to have a dinner date. He said okay, and let me decided the place.
I chose Gandaria City Mall, but still didn't know what to eat. Then he  offered food court! That's not what i have been anxious for, but knowing the place has a warm and cozy interior.. So why not. I said yes then. I ordered fried  kwetiaw (fried noodles) and Garang Asam (Javaness food) for him.

As i said before, the interior was great for a foodcourt  (despite it's tasteless and a bit expensive price). It was like we were sitting on a barn or a warehouse. The detail was amazing, i could find lot's different stacked can foods in groups.

Here are some glimpse from my pocket camera.. hope you enjoy as much as i love this dinner date.

The chef were cooking the Kwetiaw i ordered.

There's the Logo Eat and Eat

Lots of expired can foods on the shelfs

Kadaluarsa = Expired!





1 komentar: